The Complete Software Solution for Composites Design and Manufacturing
The true promise of composites has been largely unfulfilled due to the high cost and complexity of designing and manufacturing with these unique materials. Successful composite product development requires effective communication among multi-discipline teams throughout the lifecycle of a product. Fibersim transforms – and ultimately reduces – the entire composite product development process by providing an open architecture that allows concurrent engineering and easy exchange of information between analysts, designers and manufacturing engineers. It automates the tedious design and iterative tasks associated with making changes – so composite products can be developed faster and without errors. Fibersim also improves product quality and throughput data directly from the design to the factory floor, ensuring a repeatable manufacturing process. The combination of these unique features makes Fibersim the best tool available to deliver innovative, optimized composite products that meet all specifications, on time and within budget.
- Supports multiple composite design and manufacturing processes
- Automates design definition and change
- Features an open architecture that supports multiple CAD systems and best-in-class engineering tools
Fibersim helps you:
- Optimize composite parts
- Reduce product development cycle time
- Reduce product development costs
- Eliminate product failures
- Achieve repeatable product quality and certification
Fibersim™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries.