To ensure the best implementation and use of PLM, training could be scheduled before, during or after implementation. We are happy to work with customers to make company-specific or individual training plans to build the right competence. In addition to the standard training courses scheduled, please contact us to discuss customized training, workshops, theme days, deep-dives or on-site training.
January 20 @ 09:00 - January 24 @ 16:00
NOK 17 500
- This event has passed.
The Fundamentals course addresses the main aspects of Siemens NX, both within modeling, assemblies and drafting. The fundamentals course also has a strong emphasis of the engineering process, and how to capture engineering intent in your 3D-model.
- Lesson 1 Opening and working with parts
- Lesson 2 Getting to know the NX interface
- Lesson 3 Creating parts with sketches
- Lesson 4 Sweeping geometry to create part features
- Lesson 5 Creating and editing geometric relationships with formulas
- Lesson 6 Creating datum geometry to support design intent
- Lesson 7 Examining the structure of a model
- Lesson 8 Editing and manipulating sketches
- Lesson 9 Trimming a solid body
- Lesson 10 Creating swept features with offset and draft
- Lesson 11 Creating and editing holes
- Lesson 12 Creating and manipulating shell features
- Lesson 13 Copying and mirroring part segments
- Lesson 14 Blending and chamfering edges
- Lesson 15 Modifying geometry of imported parts
- Lesson 16 Loading and working with assemblies
- Lesson 17 Adding and positioning parts in an assembly
- Lesson 18 Creating simple drawings
August 27 @ 08:00 - 17:00