We are hiring!
Due to increased interest in our delivery of services to the industry and our growth ambition we are strengthening our delivery capacity by adding 3 to 5 new colleges. We need more resources for project management, business analyst, solutions architecture and business development. Digitread have the lead in supply the industry with solutions addressing the digitalisation and disruptiveness. The candidates will work collaboratively with our management and customers to help our customers succeed in their digital transformation.
DIGITREAD work collaboratively with leading industrial companies to realize a digital transformation using marked leading software from Siemens PLM. We have helped companies in Ship building, energy, oil & gas, automotive, mechanical and furniture reach new levels of productivity by enabling a better quality and efficiency in product development to further increase productivity in manufacturing and adherences to customer needs.
Our team consist of highly educated engineers with key understanding of industry processes and the IT technology used to automate or change these processes. As a company we have a strong focus on staff certification on tools and methods to ensure quality in our work. We take pride in delivering on time and cost, and the expected value.
If you want to work in an dynamic, challenging and rewarding environment and be part of the digitalization of industry – then let us know.
- Outgoing and positive minded
- An interest in the complexity of IT technology and industry processes
- Like to work with clients to develop client relationship and active participation in business development
- Master degree of Science (Product development, IKT, Mechanical, Marine)
- Knowledge of PLM and/or CAD is preferred
- Knowledge/experience in PRINCE2, TOGAF, Business Analyst and/or Change Management is an advantage.
Please apply by sending your resume and cv to email@example.com